Does anyone still go out for dinner for Valentine’s Day anymore? It’s so expensive and prices are usually outrageously higher on this night. My husband and I plan a special evening at home. We look up a different dinner recipe and make it together while drinking some champagne. I love to set our dining room table with fancy dishes, some Valentine décor to set the mood and display the beautiful flowers he brings home for me. I usually make his favorite dessert of Bananas Foster. YUM!
Here are some ideas of how you can spend Valentine’s Day, whether you are in a relationship, married or single….
- Go for a hike with friends or the family.
- Invite friends over
- Enjoy some bubbly and make a nice dinner or order take out.
- Buy a loved one something special. You can even buy something for yourself! (When I was single, I bought myself a ruby ring for Valentine’s Day and I still have it!)
- Go to a movie or watch a fun/romantic movie at home.
- Make a fun dessert
- Go for a massage
- Feed the homeless
- Take a bubble bath with candles.Valentine’s day is a time when people show feelings of love, affection and friendship. Don’t forget to tell the ones you love how much they mean to you….most importantly, tell yourself too!
As always, I value my clients and amhereifyouneedanything. Sending warm Valentine wishes your way!
Yours Truly, BeckyBell