Are you thinking of transitioning from your insisting home to a new property that may fit your current needs? The following videos will guide you to your next steps.
How a pre-home inspection can prepare sellers for upcoming and necessary repairs … this video will help answer the following questions:
-5 most common home inspection items that can hold up a home sale
-Pre-Listing Inspection verses a Buyers’ Inspection
The House to Home Team introduces you to our multi-part series helping you navigate the process of downsizing from your current home that may need a bit of tidying up, purging of stored items or sprucing up before you can make that move into your dream home. Are you yearning for the ease of living in a low-maintenance house that affords you the opportunity to travel, spend more time with the people you love, and enjoy leisure activities? Let our team of real estate experts guide you through the process. During this series, we will explore.
- Making the decision to remodel or move!
- Where to start the decluttering process for a more organized home?
- What options are available for low-maintenance living? Is there new construction available or a community with social amenities?
- How do I deal with capital gain and moving my assets into a trust?
- What repairs should I do before putting my home on the market?
Request FREE EXPERT advice on updating your home, preparing for a move, or pricing your home in today’s market. From help with remodeling to buying a new home, our team of home experts are here to help. Register today to get started.
Stay tuned for information to come about our LIVE events with industry experts in organizing your home, staging, home repairs and remodeling, financing your next purchase, and cost-saving tips.